Hoje conversei com uma recrutadora da Cisco México que é responsável pela região LATAM (América Latina) e ela me disse (em primeira mão) que em breve serão abertas novas vagas para o Rio de Janeiro, no entanto essa informação ainda não foi oficialmente divulgada pela Cisco - o que deve ocorrer em breve.
As vagas são para o TAC (Centro de Assistência Técnica) da Cisco que é uma área que a empresa preza bastante, afinal é a linha de frente no suporte aos seus clientes. Aproveito para transcrever abaixo informações mais detalhadas sobre a(s) vaga(s).
Looking for a dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills who is able to work in customer-focused environment where technical and administrative (case management, customer correspondence, process documentation, etc.) skills are applied.
Cisco views its customer relationships as vital to the organization and demands a high level of professionalism from its support operations personnel. Responsibilities include troubleshooting technical issues with customers who work in a 24x7 service environment, interfacing with other departments and vendors to resolve issues and provide root-cause analysis, providing technical guidance and recommendations.
The candidate requires the ability to use analytical and methodical troubleshooting techniques in a Data Center production environment, recognizing potential system problems, researching solutions from multiple sources, applying those solutions to successfully resolve customer's issues, and documenting the work for future reference. Occasional travel (<10%), work-time can be shifted from common business hours and after-hours/weekend on-call is required.
- Provide remote network support for product configuration and operational issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Build and simulated problems in test labs to resolve highly complex problems.
- Document, propose, and present architecture recommendations in complex environments
- Focusing on quality and customer success, keeping the continuous improvement to stretch goals.
- Provides substantial input to internal engineering and product organizations on future product development.
- Utilize Cisco's trouble ticket application and databases to manage and document customer issues.
- Manage and respond to incoming email and support ticket requests in a timely manner.
- Receive inbound technical and non-technical support inquiries.
- Utilize other customized tools and processes to help identify the root cause of technical problems.
- Effectively articulate necessary technical and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner over the telephone or via e-mail.
- Communicate and work effectively with staff in all levels of Cisco Services Business Units.
- Meet or exceed individual performance goals (metrics) focused on providing superior customer support.
- Investigate customer issues, providing quality solutions, escalate when necessary to provide timely resolution.
- Perform other duties (like initiatives) as required by Cisco Management to grow the team.
- Understanding and experience of Ethernet and IP networking.
- Experience with network protocols, routing and switching equipments;
- Post-high school technical education or equivalent experience (Bachelor's Degree could be under study still)
- Certification CCNP or equivalent;
- Ability to work during evenings, weekends and holidays on a rotational basis (<10%);
- Possesses superior interpersonal and customer-focused skills which will produce success supporting customers of varying degrees of technical literacy;
- Good written/spoken English communication skills;
- Must view customer satisfaction as something they personally own from beginning to end;
- Positive, collaborative attitude and self motivated.
Preferred Experience (Not Mandatory):
- Experience with Cisco routing/switching equipment
- Can speak in Spanish. If not, willing to learn it
- Some experience in a customer or technical support role
Apenas um esclarecimento, as certificações NÃO são obrigatórias (apesar do texto). No entanto, serão um diferencial importante! Aqueles que são do RJ e/ou têm interesse podem me enviar o CV para email@example.com que faço o encaminhamento para a recrutadora. Outra coisa pessoal, tem que escrever e falar inglês bem... Não adianta pedir para eu fazer o encaminhamento para a recrutadora sem atender esse requisito que o CV será descartado, ok?